To The Park from West / Heading East from Melrose, Fort Sumner
- Just before the CAFB overpass / At the Allsup’s or State Rd. 311 turn Left (North).
- In approx. 3 miles turn Right (East) on State Road 245 or Llano Estacado.
- At the 2nd stoplight approx. 10 miles turn Right onto North Prince St. or State Rd. 209.
- Clovis RV Park is on the Left hand side (East), just past the Goodwin Walking Trails.
To the Park from the East / Headed West from Lubbock
- At the 1st stoplight in Clovis NM, turn Right (North) onto Norris St.
- Go approx. 4 miles (passing 2 stoplights) to round-a-bout and turn left, head West on Llano Estacado, or State Rd. 245. at stoplight, turn left onto Prince St.
- Clovis RV Park is on the Left hand side (East).
From the North, Headed south from San Jon, Grady
- Head South on 209. Pass Wal-Mart and keep heading South on N. Prince, approx. 600 feet.
- Clovis RV Park is on the East side (Left) of the street about 300 feet past the Goodwin Lake Walking Trails.
From the South, Heading North on 209 from Roswell, or Portales
- Coming into Clovis, go past the 1st light and proceed over the overpass. Continue North straight through the lights (many lights) approx. 3 miles.
- Continuing on N. Prince St. pass the mall on the East side of the road (Right).
- Continue straight (North) on N. Prince, past the light at Manana Blvd. park is on the right hand side approx. 100 ft.