At Clovis RV Park, we strive to make your stay with us as relaxing and restful as possible. For this reason, we have a beautiful club house, spacious sites, all with 50 or 30 amp service, paved roads, a friendly staff & much more, to see that all your needs are met.
- Park speed limit is posted 10 MPH or SLOWER; all vehicles must stay on pavement.
- Chalk all rigs (Safety Concerns)
- Please observe posted office hours.
- Please help keep the park clean and neat.
- Please keep the area around your site clean.
- No ATV’s, Quads, or Off-Road Devices are to be ridden in the park.
- All trash must be bagged in the provided trash cans.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Only registered RV guests permitted to use the shower & laundry facilities.
- No smoking permitted in club house, showers & laundry facility.
- Alcoholic beverages are to be consumed at your site only.
- No Checks are accepted at the Clovis RV Park. Credit or Cash only!
*Important Rules for Pet Owners*
- Pets must be walked on a leash maximum 6’ length.
- Pets must be kept quiet at all times.
- Do not leave your pet outdoors unattended.
- Owner is responsible for picking up after their own pet.
- Pets are not permitted in the restrooms, laundry room, club house, or on roadways.(exception made for service animals)
*Laundry Room & Rest/Shower Rooms*
- Laundry & Shower facilities are for park guests and residents only.
- Please do not over load washers and dryers. (NOTE: One load in washer equals one load in dryer)
- Laundry room offers: 7 min/.25 dryers and $2.25 washers.
- Clovis RV Park is not responsible for lost, left, or stolen items.
- Please be courteous & leave restroom & laundry facility clean for other park guests.